What Will Happen On My First Visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- Completed patient registration forms which will be sent via text or email upon scheduling your first appointment.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you.
- Request A Video Consultation
- Book In Office Appointment
- Get Driving Directions, Office Locations, and Phone Numbers
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.