First Visit to The Perico Group
What Happens at Your First Dentist Visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- Completed patient registration forms which will be sent via text or email upon scheduling your first appointment.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you.
- Request A Video Consultation
- Book In Office Appointment
- Get Driving Directions, Office Locations, and Phone Numbers
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.