Perico Study Club Groups
The Perico Group is committed to providing the dental community with high-quality continuing education. Small group, collaborative learning, built around interdisciplinary treatment planning and case discussion is one of the main components. These sessions have a positive impact on patient results and comprehensive dentistry. Participating dentists benefit from the interactions with colleagues as well as the opportunity to strategize on treatment plans, practice management, new techniques and dental technologies. These meetings result in increased patient care and satisfaction, higher case acceptance, as well as an overall higher level of career satisfaction.
This year we have aligned with industry leaders to bring you a special offer, combining technology and continuing education through the Straumann Group and the International Team for Implantology (ITI).
As a Perico Study Club Member you’ll receive:
- In person small group learning 6 times per year: review case studies
relevant to what you are seeing in practice every day, literature review
and treatment planning discussions
- Access to our 6-part virtual webinar series featuring some of the
biggest names and experts in implant and restorative dentistry
- A full year ITI membership and access to all of the benefits the ITI has
- Access to a customized ITI classroom with relevant study club
- Alignment with the leader in implant dentistry—Straumann Group
Study Club members also gain access to highly negotiated deals on technology!
Check out more information, watch our introduction video HERE or Enroll today!See Full Calendar