Perico Study Club
The Perico Group presents its Fall Lecture Series with:
Ernesto Lee DMD
“Superior Esthetics and Decreased Treatment Time: Innovative Solutions for Anterior Implant Therapy”
Contemporary implant therapy aims to provide predictable esthetic outcomes while decreasing treatment complexity and duration. This presentation will feature a comprehensive discussion of the rationale and treatment considerations involved in the management of ideal and high-risk anterior implant scenarios.
- Immediate vs. delayed implants in the esthetic zone
- Protocol for predictable immediate placement and provisionalization in ideal sites
- Discuss contour concepts and how to incorporate them into an efficient restorative workflow
- Limitations of traditional surgical and prosthetic approaches in the management of compromised sites
- Demonstrate the use of interdisciplinary approaches to treat single and multiple tooth and implant sites
Friday, November 2nd, 2018
Seaport Hotel | One Seaport Lane, Boston, MA
Registration: 7:45 AM – 8:30 AM
Lecture: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres to Follow
5 CEU provided for this event
Dr. Ernesto A. Lee is the Director of the Postgraduate Periodontal Prosthesis Program, and a Clinical Professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, where he also serves as Director of the Postdoctoral Implant Fellowship. Dr. Lee graduated summa cum laude and was class valedictorian at the University of Panama, in his native country. He subsequently pursued advanced training, earning dual specialty degrees in Periodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics from the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Lee’s practice is located in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania; a suburb of Philadelphia, and is limited to Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry, with an emphasis in Esthetic Dentistry.
Comments are closed.